In the software life-cycle, nearly 70% of the cost goes into Application Support & Maintenance activities.
Research suggests that large enterprises spend an average of 73% of their IT budget on Application Maintenance of existing system. Clearly, Application Management presents high potential for cost savings in global enterprises.
Oracle products serve a number of businesses. At the same time, their experts do not come cheap.
However, most enterprises would want to operate their applications on a 24 X 7 basis on a platform which is reliable and efficient. This is where SysAdmins come into play, providing reliable expertise, efficiently and pro-actively through:
- Focus on performance measures and continuous improvement besides Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue.
- Multi-level maintenance process using a Corrective, Preventive, Adaptive & Perfective approach.
We can provide the support your business needs for a price that works!
SysAdmins will give you a combined hardware, operating system level and network support to perform installation and administration of various applications and middlewares such as:
- Apache Web Server
- Tomcat Web Server
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Internet Application Server
- Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Oracle WebLogic
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g
- Oracle Identity Management